[Northkeep] Fighter practice tonite

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:24:52 PST 2010

I don't think we will make it either. Sarran's knee became infected on the
inside and started to swell so he went to the emergency room and the opened
it up so it can drain. Ick. So, no fighting for him for a bit.

Tina

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 9:14 AM, rockmeamadeo at gmail.com <
rockmeamadeo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will not be able to attend either as I am in Virginia for Christmas.
>
> Amadeo

Any day above ground is a good day!