[Northkeep] oops

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Dec 30 22:57:47 PST 2010

greetings

you can tell that things have been a bit busy lately ; )

unfortunately , with everything going on at once, I caused a double booking of your time.
and for this I must apologize, to everyone, but especially to our a & s minister , who normally holds a fiber arts meeting on the 1st Monday of every month.

with December not having a populace meeting due to library holiday hours, and the holidays themselves, and winterkingdom coming before January's populace meeting, it was decided that a gathering of the populace would be a good thing to do in early January, however the kingdom calendar showed that the only Monday people probably wouldn't be coming back from an event the day before was Jan 3 2011,
( the following weekends being steppes, crown, red tape,then winterkingdom )  so I booked the library for that date , just now realizing that it would conflict with the fiber arts meeting.

so... Everyone and especially Ayla Please accept my apologies , and I will try not to do this again .
thanx
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur