[Northkeep] Grub N Garb Thanks

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:37:04 PST 2010

It was a great night, so glad to finally get out to something.  The food was
good and the visiting delightful.  I'm starting to wonder if with the memory
issues my persona story should verge towards 'the crazy chicken lady' who
has a menagerie of exotic fowl brought back from foreign parts.  I am horrid
at remembering names, but for any that I told about our chickens and turkeys
that wanted to let me know you can reach me at this address.  They are real
sweet and have such amusing personalities.

Susan the Curious
catmafia03 at gmail.com