[Northkeep] anyt;hing special for g&g

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 07:18:05 PST 2010

Sounds like fun. I am really hoping for a great turn out this being the last
practice of the year and my last as Marshal. On January 1st I will hand over
those duties to Ld William Herman.

Centurion CVI Thorvald Egilsson
Marshal for the Barony of Northkeep (out going)
Squire to Angus McKnochard, Bragadur

 The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up
in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.