[Northkeep] Wood

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 08:31:04 PST 2010

HI Gang..oohoh hang on..Greetings and Well Met ya'll,hehehe..
Loren and I have a buddy in Waukomis that has a black locust forest as his back yard.. like 5 acres of it. He has offered to allow us to harvest several 40 - 60 ft trees for bows. We don't have a running pickup truck. Right now is the best time of the year for harvesting bow trees and we were wondering if somebody with a truck would like some wood, or a hand made bow + gas money to go over with us to harvest the trees and bring them back. (really all we need is ride and transport, you wouldn't have to help run the chain saw or trimmers..are any of you guys doing the Tim Allen thing yet?)
Anyway, give me a call at 851-4822 if your interested..
Now back to your regularly scheduled war..
Rene:)