[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Gate shifts

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:17:10 PST 2010

If you want to look at the schedule before you volunteer to sit gate, please
email me privately and I'll send you the most up to date schedule
privately.  I'm not sure Fezzik has had a chance to upload the final
schedule yet to the website since Ainar just sent it to him this morning.

Mercedes

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:31 AM, cardweaver at netzero.com <
cardweaver at netzero.com> wrote:

> OK, Folks!  We need some volunteers to step up for this, please!  As we've
> been running 2 sign in books, we'd like 3 people on at a time, certainly for
> the first shift!
> 8AM - 10AMMercedes se CerdaniaTalana the Violet 10AM - 12PM  12PM -
> 1PMAngelique de Fontaigne

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read.
Groucho Marx