[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Gate shifts

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 12:20:07 PST 2010

Okay before this goes any further there can be no set up Friday night at the VFW.  Dad was not informed of that and the hall will be in use by the Marine group that meets there.  It was his impression that the set up will begin on Saturday morning and I was to be the one to open the hall, just need to know a time.  Also it is not a good idea to park the trailer at the hall Friday night unless you plan on it not being there  in the morning along with all the stuff.  Let me stress that it is not if it gets taken if it is parked there it will get stolen.  So the trailer will need to be brought there Saturday morning and then taken home or where ever Saturday evening.  I will be at the VFW tonight for practice if anyone wish to speak to me about it as will my father.  Thanks

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra