[Northkeep] change the heading

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Feb 5 09:30:02 PST 2010

greetings

if someone could put out a rough time line it will help,
 i've had several calls wanting to know when and where court and feast were
going to be.
yes schedule says court from 11:30 to noon , but doesnt say where.
i can fill in at gate after my class , especialy if my neice is in a class
that hour.
just let me know you need me ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur