[Northkeep] change the heading

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Feb 5 22:24:36 PST 2010

Dear Arthur
I cannot find any of my wall hangings. They are proably in the trailer which is totally filled with mostly gray tubs. i am sure they will be found sometime in the next month but it is an impossible job right now. I am sorry.
I haven't able to find my banner stands also. They are somewhere in a box in the house. I have been looking since I came home. I am so sorry. I do have three but I can't find poles.
Please pass this info to the autocrats I will be there to teach the class but I can't raise my hands over my head and jonathan is not doing too well. I think he might be coming down with the same thing as Finn.
I do have the song books.
willow