[Northkeep] I loved wInterkingdom!

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 08:49:47 PST 2010

Your contribution to the War effort are well known for all you have to do is look upon the field and see the a number of Centurion cloaks made by your loving hand.  We appreciate you and I appreciate all you do.

from one who is currently cloakless,

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra