[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Feast

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:52:08 PST 2010

You are welcome in my kitchen anytime, my friend....I just need to be able
to produce a feast, yes? Ok, that means I have to have TIME to create a bid,
and cook up a feast for our lovely Baron and Baroness.

Amanda

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Lady Catin <lady_catin at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Charmaine.....
>
> I'm FINE....tongs and I do not agree.  Ever.  On anything.  No worries.  I
> was more aggravated that I couldn't go back in and finish dishes, then
> hurt.  And if ONE MORE PERSON threatens to ban me from a kitchen....I am
> here to serve, and while I don't cook, I can do dishes, and fill in where
> needed.  Wynfrith is healed, and this teeny, tiny little cut on my thumb
> will be gone before we know it.
>
> Thank you so much for letting me assist in your kitchen, in your very first
> feast.  please keep me in mind for staff next time...as I'm sure there are
> many more delicious receipes and tastiness to come!
>
> *hugs*
>
> Kale
>  In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods. They have never forgotten
> this. - Terry Pratchett

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/