[Northkeep] Happy Valentines Day

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Feb 14 11:52:17 PST 2010

greetings

while spending time together and doing something special together is often
seen as the way to celebrate st.valentines day, many people forget to say
the words , or do the deeds that show others how much you love them and want
them to be happy  during the rest of the year.

so , unlike many people out there today , who have waited untill today to
show by word or deed that they love someone
( and will probably do so with a store bought card, some store bought candy,
followed by a football game on tv  )
you and your lady seem to celebrate st. valentines day most every day of the
year.
so even though you may have to drag yourself through miles of mundane work ,
and spend this day apart from her ,
 i believe that you both know how much the other loves you, and just can't
picture the whole cards / candy / football game going on at your house ; )

but for those who don't know , it doesn't take a holliday to surprise your
special someone, and show how much they mean to you.
little notes , left in unexpected places , breakfast in bed  for no reason
other than you thought they needed a treat , and sometimes in this hectic
world we live in ,
the best gift is simply giving them the chance to spend some time alone
relaxing, reading , whatever, instead of daily chores, or work, or getting
caught up , or etc.
and never forget , that sometimes simple things can say i love you just as
well , the quick squeeze of a hand, a deep hug, just holding each other, a
quick back scratch / rub , there are many ways to keep romance and love
alive without spending a fortune .
like i told a friend at christmas , the amount of money you spend on a
particular gift or gifts does not equate to the amount of love you may or
may not wish to convey.

anyway, i hope everyone has a  wonderful st. valentines day, and a wonderful
life  = )

may you experience in life , only enough sorrow , to show you how good the
rest of your life really is ;
and may you never take life or love for granted : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur