[Northkeep] Happy v and Thank you

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Feb 14 12:59:03 PST 2010

Greetings to the Great Barony of Northkeep
from Duke Jonathan and Duchess Willow de Wisp
We want to thank all of you for your kindness and  help you have given us.
We know the rank we carry in the SCA doesn't entitle us to anything. and We, John and Willow Taylor want all of you to know how touched and thankful we are for your loving help.
We wish you an happy Valentine day since each and every one of you has shown the love that St. Valentine was talking about that day just before his death so many years ago.
willow