[Northkeep] This Wednesday at the VFW

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 07:49:36 PST 2010

I would like to thank his Highness for teaching a Great Spear Class at Winterkingdom.

and before I forget what I learned I would like to put it to use.

I invite all heavy fighters, to put down your shields this Wednesday, and practice Spear, Glaive, or Ax

I will bring extra Gauntlets, a Spear, several Glaives and a few axes.

Maybe before it is done we can do a static line melee.

This has nothing to do with my shield being disassembled for maintenance.

I swear
Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK

snerta er vald