[Northkeep] This Wednesday at the VFW

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 09:58:59 PST 2010

It has been disscused that this Wed FP will be mostly axe, glaive and spear work. For those still workin up the basics I will have my shield.

Centurion Thorvald
Knight Marshall

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.