[Northkeep] Gulf Wars!!!!!

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:56:59 PST 2010

Greetings Northkeep and Friends,

They say the third time's the charm, so here I am Northkeep's Third Land
Coordinator for Gulf Wars XIX.

I have been forwarded camp information for some of you who have already sent
in your tent measurements to reserve your space, however there are only 16
people on my list and that includes me and mine.  Surely this cannot be
everyone going to war?

Please check to see if your name is on the below list and if it isn't then
first make sure you are pre-registered for Gulf Wars (you can do so here
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/GW2010/gw_event_main.php?eid=105) then second,
send me the following information for anyone you have preregistered: name,
tent size, type (modern, period, round, etc), the day you expect to arrive,
special needs (electricity for CPAP) or other special requests (want to be
next to so-and-so or far away from loud mouth, etc).  I can't make any
promises, but I will do my best, besides I can't help you if I don't know
what you need.

Those I have information for is as follows:

Ulrich von Budigen
Sarran
Augustina da San Germano
Morgan Blackdragon
Montega Blackdragon
Facon du Pray
Anandi du Pray
Adalia VonderBerg +3
Zahava bat Hannah
Avi of Northkeep
Robert ben Zahava
Ayla von Aschen
and Amy Adams (mundane name)

I will post an updated list again after pre-registration closes.

In Service,

Ayla

P.S.  Act quickly, there are only 26 days until war and the time to
pre-register (and have reserved land) ends soon!