[Northkeep] Gulf Wars!!!!!

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 06:57:00 PST 2010

A deep cycle battery, like that used on a boat, and a converter can provide the power needed. Not sure of the life span of the battery charge, but I bet Interstate Battery could tell you.

Centurian Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.