[Northkeep] Grub N Garb this week

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Feb 22 01:49:28 PST 2010

hello everyone
Mistress Rosliand is doing a great job in resuceing my clothes so they are beautiful and clean but in the process she has reclaimed some garment that don't fit me anymore. I have two Norman dresses. One is Black and the other Red. I would like to get something for them  so I can replaced the Black dress. They aren't go to the fancy dress ball but they are go to the War OK.
I will bring them to the Garb and Grub if anyone is interested and we can talk price. I would be willing to barter them for 5 and one half years of Black fabric.
willow