[Northkeep] List of suggested gifts for East Kingdom

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 12:37:48 PST 2010

Here is the list we were sent for gift suggestions for the East Realm
baskets.  Sorry it took me so long to get it out today.

Keigan

Forwarded at the behest of HG Ebergardis:

_Greetings  your Excellencies,
I realize  this missive is somewhat late but due to personal  reasons the
Gift Coordinator for Gulf Wars has changed over  and now I am  it :o)
This year  Ansteorra will exchange gifts with The Kingdom of the East,
Their Royal  Majesties Konrad von Ulm and Brenwen the Faire.
To see their  personal arms please visit the Kingdom of the East website
and click on their  names.  They have personal pages with information and
their  arms.  http://trm.eastkingdom.org/_ (http://trm.eastkingdom.org/)
The Kingdom colors are purple and  yellow.  The Kingdom badge is a blue
tyger as seen on the  Kingdom
Crowns.
Their Royal  Majesties' colors are both black and white.  Her Majesty
Brenwen's favorite color is blue. She loves acorns.  By Her  royal decree,
chocolate, hazelnuts, coffee, and teas are period and mimosas are  a drink for
any time of day.
Her  activities include costuming, embroidery, accessories, knitting,
illumination,  drawing, and the love of all arts.
Gift ideas for  Her:
hand woven thread with  documentation
hand woven wool for knitting with  documentation
anything with acorns especially  castings
acorns for her to give out as  tokens
acorns for her
veils-silk and  linen
veil pins
hair  sticks/combs
lucets
lucet kits to  give out
drop spindles
drop spindle  kits to give out
period  paint
jewelry
anything that includes  documentation

Gifts ideas for Them  :
personal feast gear *(They have  none!)
hand woven trim
feast  napkins
wooden boxes any size
wooden  box cooler
He likes stout beer. His Majesty's decree:  Smooth dark beer is a drink fit
for a King.  Coffee is  period.
Gift ideas for  Him:
tokens to give out
blue tyger  tokens to give out
period travel games with  documentation
hand woven trim
other  Knightly items

Above were  the gift ideas we came up with after reviewing Their whims. If
you have others  please pass them on.  When you decide you want to make a
gift  please let me know, that way I won't have 100 hair sticks.  Please pass
this information on to your Cantons, Colleges,  and Strongholds.

Please call  me if you have questions at 254-718-4183