[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Land Help

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:50:53 PST 2010

According to the Black Star, mail in registrations must be postmarked by
Feb. 18 and received by Feb 25 (or 28? I can't remember off the top of my
head). Today is the 23rd, so you may try to overnight your registration and
see if it works.

Gilyan
Deputy to the Ansteorran Land Deputy

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Ed Fryady <
gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com> wrote:

> So,  I'm in Basrah Iraq, I'm chatting with Delesse and she asks. since
> you're going to be here for Spring Break, WANT TO GO TO WAR!?  From one to
> another. heck yes!
>

> So here I'm thinking, done deal. but registration is closed L   So I have
> beg, what is the likelyhood that we can get space in NK land without having
> registration?  Can the Barony squeezzz us in?  We would need 12X21 and
> would
> add another 3 people.  Let us know.
>

> Fear not, we'll be there either way.
>

> A happy camper,
>
> Gassion

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney