[Northkeep] Gulf Wars land allocation

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:15:22 PST 2010

Good Evening Northkeep,

I just wanted to address the questions of those who have contacted me saying
they will be at war, but did not pre-register in time to reserve camping
space.  I talked it over with a few people last night and the consensus is
that no guarantees can be made for those that did not reserve space by the
deadline.  While there is potentially some extra room in the Northkeep camp
area, we have been told that the land each group receives this year is
changing and we are not sure yet where we will be.  This means we do not
know what the condition of our land will be and how much we will need to
work around.  My plan when I arrive on site will be to map out and mark off
space for those that are pre-registered first.  This includes some walk way
area and the Northkeep Baronial pavillion.  If there is any space remaining
once this is all in place, you will be welcome to it, but I ask that you do
not set your tents up until you have verified with me that there is actually
available space within Northkeep's camp.

If there are any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

In Service,

Lady Ayla von Aschen
aylavonaschen at gmail.com
(918) 645-9858