[Northkeep] OT If you are in need of Stuff, or have extra Stuff

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri Feb 26 06:50:51 PST 2010

I would like to add to Sir Angus's comments about Freecycle - please be sure
to read their rules before posting.  They have very strict rules about the
information that must be included in your posts.  There is another similar
list that you can post things you're selling on - can't remember the name
but I'll dig it up.......

Mercedes