[Northkeep] Thoughts from a "Noob"

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 07:12:29 PST 2010

> From: montega at gmail.com
> Sounds fine to me. I am wondering if we will get stopped on it as far
> as cost goes? I believe my office has a monthly allocation. Reeve?
> Looks like some of the pages on the Ansteorran site needs to be
> updated, so maybe the new version can be added as well as a booklet
> being made. Does anyone out there have any idea what the cost of
> publishing a handbook would be?

I think we're more likely to be stopped with the volunteer time (articles getting written and so on), but that's the cynic in me.

Cost of articles for the Saga, and then gathering them up and putting them into a booklet format, no real expense there.  We can convert it into a pdf for the web site as well, or as separate pages, depending on what the webminister wants.  So as you say the only real costs are the printing.  I'm not on the financial committee, but I suspect if we hand the seneschal a completed project, the Barony might find its way to cover a small print run to see how well it works.

Marc/Diarmaid