[Northkeep] Scout demo

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 08:31:57 PST 2010

Scout Demo is Saturday. I am sorry about dinner confusion. since most
folks decided not to eat and there are 12 slots, we will simply see
who shows up, and do it like we would an event. There will be a sign
up list for dinner, once the slots are filled, reservations are
closed. They would like some folks to stay for dinner to enhance their
atmosphere. They are looking for recorded music of the middle ages to
play during dinner. Bring your feast gear so they can see how we set
up for feast. I want to thank all involved. This is going to be a
great demo for us!

--
Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler