[Northkeep] wow, beautiful

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Feb 1 08:02:29 PST 2010

greetings

after posting the quick response below , i did indeed begin a new piece, and
sent it to milady franziska .

> greetings
> to be honest, not untill i read your missive did i find that words were
> missing ; )
>
> words of rhyme and words of reason , from my mind all were  missing
> words that told of snow and season , sadly all were clearly missing
> so with pen on paper dry , did i set my hand to try
> to find the words that i'd been missing
> not of love or people kissing
> but of snow and beauty missing
> with moonlight shining in the sky
> i guess i better say goodbye ; )
>
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
> Arthur

she in turn requested that i send it too to the list , for all to see .
i know its not finished, ( and not that good ) but here it is .

      Moonlight Magic

Moonlit shadows upon a pure white blanket sway .
calling out the fairies to play .
is that a bit of twinkling ice ?
or a pair of sparkling eyes ?
do i hide in fear , from what may appear ?
or smile inside , at the beauty near ?
full moon , brightly shining shows
everywhere , the pure white snows
some it makes so ill at ease