[Northkeep] Historian Table At Winterkingdom

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:38:27 PST 2010

  Hello

   At Northkeep's Winterkingdom this weekend I want to try something that
was suggested at the Historians Meeting at Roundtable.  The Event Stewards
have allowed me to setup a Historians Table.  I will be bringing a computer
and scanner, as well as a camera and  recorder.  I am asking the populace to
bring out their old photos, documents and memorabilia that they are willing
to have scanned and archived.  I am also asking that if you have a bit of
time to stop by and discuss our history, and share your memories of
Ansteorra.
   For anyone who is concerned, you still will retain ownership of anything
you decide to share, and nothing will be published without your permission.

   It is my hope that table this will be the first of many.  If anyone wants
to organize another I encourage this.

  If you plan to bring things to share please let me know so I have some
idea what to expect.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian of Ansteorra

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan