[Northkeep] Demo Coin

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:06:15 PST 2010

I have decided to start giving demo coins at all the demos we do. This
will remind students that we are here and also remind them what
they've learned from us. Another reason is that the coin has a better
chance of making it home to parents and will then spark conversation
about the day, the lesson and our group. This in turn could  bring
more members for us. These are very inexpensive and are metal. I can
get 50 of them for three dollars. I ordered 150 for the next two
school demos we are doing. Not sure if the attachment pic I am adding
will make it to the list, so if it doesn't and you want to see what
the coin looks like, email me privately and I will send you the
picture. I am currently looking into a personalized demo coin for
Northkeep that would have our name and the SCA website. This would be
like the coins they toss at Mardi Gras. That would be really nifty for
kids! If anyone has more ideas let me know!

Montega