[Northkeep] Feast Servers

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:47:04 PST 2010

Hi Charmaine,

Sorry for the late reply.  I've spent the better part of the last hour
looking for this email to see if I already signed up or not.  If it is not
too late and you are still looking for servers, I would love to help serve
feast.  I also have a friend (Gemma, mka Marlo) who hasn't served feast
before and was hoping to this time as well.  I would have signed us up at
Populace, but was unable to attend due to a family emergency that has been
keeping me busy.

In Service,

Ayla