[Northkeep] help please

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:17:38 PST 2010

According to my paint-ball expert friend, you can go to Academy Sports or
Wal Mart, or Paint Ball Adventure games in Sapulpa.

Franziska

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> I know there is a wide variety of interest out there, so I'm hoping someone
> can tell me where I can find the 20 oz. CO2 tanks used in paint ball
> locally.  It appears the store that used to be on 71st and Memorial has
> moved or gone out of business.
> Thanks,
>
> Ismet

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius