[Northkeep] Bartlett Academy Demo

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:44:52 PST 2010

To all demo volunteers:

Here's an update on the upcoming demonstration at Bartlett Academy to be
held Tue Feb 16 at 12:30-2:30.  The time frame has been extended to two
hours, so a more comprehensive demonstration can be accomplished.    The
prinicipal has approved all-school attendance, so we can plan on about 60-80
people in attendance.  In addition, she has asked me to invite the local
newspaper to take photographs and write an article.  In the past, the
Sapulpa Herald has been most cooperative and complimentary when covering
events at our school.
Looking forward to an outstanding event!

Franziska
--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius