[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom Feast (and Court!)

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 12:40:22 PST 2010

    I am in complete agreement about the fantastic feast!  Kudos to Charmaine (I, too enjoyed a couple of leftover spice cakes for breakfast).
    And court...hearing the words of Kevin, Ian, Etienne and Facon about my lord husband--and the sight of the entire populace on their feet applauding and cheering that we could see through the tears.  I thought nothing could beat being at William's side watching as he got his Pelican.  This did, because it was my dear husband who works so hard mundanely so I can get to events.  To know he is appreciated for the many years of work he has done in the SCA, most of it out of the limelight, means more to both of us than I can ever express.  Thank you so much to Their Majesties Owen and Ginevria for allowing this to happen.  He is still on cloud nine in awe and wonderment.  And I am so grateful that his many services have been recognized.  He is the most wonderful of husbands and now also...HL Anton.
    Thank you.

                                                                                                 Catrin