[Northkeep] I loved wInterkingdom!

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:47:52 PST 2010

You'd have to go a long way to find an event better than what this barony produced Saturday.  I enjoyed the classes I took, had good students in the classes I taught, spent some time talking with old and new friends, enjoyed the best feast I can remember (I enjoyed every single dish, and am really sorry I was too full to have more than a couple of bites of the chicken and pasta), and sat through a court that had me in both stitches and tears.  I even managed to successfully pull off a little knitted cap schtick.

Thank you to the autocrats, the cook, the volunteers, the teachers, and the students.  You made it a great event.

In gratia,

Talana