[Northkeep] Congrats to Vigge Jonsson

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 8 15:55:15 PST 2010

I have heard much about food at wInterkingdom but nothing yet about
one really important event coming up!  Since no one else mentioned it
first, I get to post about it (and I'm overjoyed to do so).

At evening court at wInterkingdom, Centurion Vigge Jonsson (aka
Viggen) was called to the Order of Chivalry.  He will be admitted at
Gulf Wars by Their Royal Majesties and asked to accept the belt and
chain of a knight or the baldric of a Master of Arms.

Congratulations Viggen!  Let me know if I can do anything to assist you.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne