[Northkeep] I loved wInterkingdom!

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:11:00 PST 2010

And she's one heck of a knitter, too.  She was only made aware of the dire
predicament of our Royal Highness at the King's Rount Table meeting that
occurred in January.  I was truly impressed.

Mercedes

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> First of all the fact that Mistress Talana got up in court and was giving
> this great speech about the growing concerns for the safety of the Crown
> Prince and his bright blue Monmouth cap which he has worn for years in
> service of this kingdom...and how it was now being mistaken for Trimarian
> blue was great fun. But to have her speech and presentation include an
> awesome bit of stchick where she gifts the royal heirs with a new cap made
> of Ansteorran gold colored yarn only to point out that same color is used in
> the arms of others kingdoms and so then reveals an another knitted woolen
> cap that is both gold and black with an Ansteorran ten pointed black star on
> the top was just LEGENDARY.
>
> Truly Mistress Talana is an amazingly gifted and prolific artisan who has a
> great sense of humor to boot.
>
> Kindly
> Ian

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read.
Groucho Marx