[Northkeep] Gulf War Question

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Fri Feb 12 14:41:10 PST 2010

Greetings Northkeep.....

Who is going to Gulf War?? If you are and you are willing to put in just a couple of hours of Entourage time for our Baron & Baroness I would be greatful!! If I get enough responses then I can make out a schedule and hopefully no one will have more than a couple of hours for the week. :) If you can and are willing please email me and let me know:

(1) When you are arriving
(2) How many hours you are willing to put in

This will NOT count toward Volunteer Hours for Gulf War...that is completely separate and I encourage you to put in time for the war as well!! :) It is fun and an easy to way earn money for the Barony. :)

YIS,