[Northkeep] Demo THIS Tuesday

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:34:29 PST 2010

To all volunteers for the Bartlett Demo on Tuesday, February 16, grace
and peace abound to you!

As a reminder, the demo has been extended to almost two hours, between
12:30-2:15 pm, so don't feel rushed.  If anyone has special requests
for set up, etc., please email me by 11:15 am tomorrow, and I will
make sure you have a table, water, whatever.  If you would like, you
can come a little early, during our lunch period (11:45 to 12:15) to
arrange your displays, etc.

Feel free to call me at school for directions if you get lost, or have
any questions:  918-224-7958 x0.  Speak to the secretary, or ask for
Kate.

Again, we are MOST grateful for your participation!

Franziska von Locknitz
(Kate Helstrom)

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be
observed in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius