[Northkeep] Demo THIS Tuesday

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:19:42 PST 2010

Pardon for the bandwidth for those that aren't going, but I figured that
maybe others who will be there would be interested in this as well.

What is the expected format of this demo going to be?  I know when we've
done elementary school demos in the past, we would introduce ourselves to
our audience and each of us would talk a bit about what we do, our personas,
specific activities or whatever, there would be a fighting demonstration or
two and time for questions.

In this case though, given the older audience and the length of time, I
didn't know if we would set this up more like the library or med faire demos
where we set ourselves up and the audience would approach us to see what we
are doing.  I don't know if it really makes much difference, but while I'm
getting my stuff together for it tonight it occured to me to ask.

Ayla