[Northkeep] Todays Demo

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:58:26 PST 2010

We have a fantastic group of people here. I am so thankful to those
who came out today! Wiiliam, Dirvalia, Amadeo, Ayla, Catrin, William
and family, Blackmoon, I might have missed someone. We were not able
to demo the fighting but we did show a video from Gulf War. We made a
huge impression on these kids. I can't tell you how much I appreciate
you guys for coming out. Because of you this demo was a success. We
may even have some new kids at practice. These kids are over 17 and
can fight with the guys so bringing loaner gear tomorrow for practice
would be great.   Again, this was only successful because of the
effort people put in. I am so proud of Northkeep!

Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler