[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Pre-Registered Campers list

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:46:22 PST 2010

Greetings Northkeep,

Pre-registration for Gulf Wars is now closed and I want to confirm that I
have everybody who is camping on the list.

Ulrich von Budigen, 12x12
*Augustina da San Germano & Sarran, 20x20
Morgan & Montega Blackdragon, 22x30
*Kat & Viggen +1, 14x14 + 14x14
Ulf Arfinnson, 15X15
Grey Wolf (Ulf's Dad), 15x15
*Adalia VonderBerg +3, 10x20 + 10x20 + 10x20 + 10x20
Ayla, Zahava, Avi & Robert, 18x18 + 10x10
Timothy LeCorbusier & Therese Maria Giovanni & Kate, 16x16 + 14x14
*Keigan & Autumn, 16x9.5
*Amy Adams, 10x20
*Facon du Pray & Adandi, 10x20
*Raugan the Fox, 10x13

That is what I have so far.  It should be everybody I've heard from, but
there were a bunch of emails that came through this morning and it's
possible I've missed one, so if you don't see your name and it should be
there, please email me again.

Also, if there is an * by your name, then I need to know when you plan on
arriving.

- Ayla