[Northkeep] Updated GW camp list

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:16:15 PST 2010

Greetings,

Below is the most current list I have.  I doubt there is anyone else that
has pre-registered and not yet come forward, but if you know of anyone that
you think may be coming that is not on this list, you might check with them
and make sure.

Ulrich von Budigen, 12x12
Augustina da San Germano & Sarran, 20x20
Morgan & Montega Blackdragon, 22x30
*Kat & Viggen +1, 14x14 + 14x14
Ulf Arfinnson, 15X15
Grey Wolf (Ulf's Dad), 15x15
Adalia VonderBerg +3, 10x20 + 10x20 + 10x20 + 10x20
Ayla, Zahava, Avi & Robert, 18x18 + 10x10
Timothy LeCorbusier & Therese Maria Giovanni & Kate, 16x16 + 14x14
Keigan & Autumn, 16x9.5 + 10x13
Amy Adams, 10x20
Facon du Pray & Anandi, 10x20
Raugan the Fox, 10x13
Seamus Mac Gregor, 15x15
Evan, ???

I hope to have some visuals of possible camp layouts with me at Populace
tomorrow night.  It does look like we have a good bit of unused space that
I'm hoping to use to define walkways and such.  Even with that, we do have
enough space to set up one of the Northkeep pavillions for a common area.  I
would like to discuss this tomorrow at Populace as well.

For planning purposes, does anyone happen to know the sizes (with ropes) of
any of the suitable pavillions that Northkeep has?

~Ayla