[Northkeep] Another result of Winterkingdom

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 19:06:47 PST 2010

I have had to live without a working sewing machine for almost 4 years due to financial issues, its just one of those things that fell by the wayside.
Loren took the "Care and Feeding of Sewing Machines" at winterkingdom this year. He broke out the machine and went through all the stuff he learned in the class.
Then he turned on my machine and it ran like a champ!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE 60$ bills for getting our machine serviced!
Thank you, whoever taught the class, Loren doesn't remember your name, but I really appreciate you!
Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822