[Northkeep] OT If you are in need of Stuff, or have extra Stuff

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 05:33:23 PST 2010

Greetings,

My post is primarly to Rene, but I think this information may be useful to all...

There is a Yahoo group known as freecycle.
Its primary purpose is to keep usefull things out of Dumps and Landfills.

If you have things, that you dont want or need you can Post an OFFER

and this is the relavent part,

If you have things you need, maybe a sewing machine,
you can post WANTED

All the information you need to get started can be found here

http://www.freecycle.org/

This is not an SCA affiliate, but mighty interesting, you never know who you will see on the list.

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK

snerta er vald