[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Land Help

Carl Fryday gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:22:39 PST 2010

OK, Delesse has sent in our reservations, via snail mail.  Please add 3 to the Barony's numbers, 3 adults (how did Ethan turn 16 so fast).  We need 12 X 24 feet of tent space.  If there is to be a common cooking area please let us know what fuel source and other supplies we can contribute to.  See you there!

Gassion