[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Sewing - aka ISO of the guy who asked us to sew for him

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:41:13 PST 2010

There's a gentle that has been attending fighter practice for a few weeks.
He's asked my mother and I to make a tunic and a tabard for him for Gulf
Wars...However, we've never received the email he promised to send.  We have
no contact information and we have no idea what his name is....So, inshort,
if you are him and are reading this, please give me a call - 918-640-5020.
If you're not him and know him - his concept for his device is three wolves
in a circle norse style and his girl-friend has shoulder length very dark
hair (and she's very quiet - at least with me and mom)...then please have
him get in touch with me ASAP....time is of the essence....

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Vatavia, Calontir

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words, but also cannot remain
unsaid.