[Northkeep] More thoughts from the Noob

Jessica Rothrock jr_panda2778 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 20:29:37 PST 2010

Thank you to those of you who have responded to my previous message.  I have recieved several messages containing links to various pages and websites for more information.

My only concern is that, though I am fairly tech-savy and don't mind digging through the web for answers, I'm not so sure others will be as willing to search thorough so much info.

I like the idea of a pdf file or one central page that has clear links to the basics.  Rather that having to search the barony's site, the kingdom's site, and the society's site all for different things, a central newcomer's page would be nice.

PS- Thank you again for all the help offered privately!
Jessica