[Northkeep] change the heading

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Feb 6 00:05:09 PST 2010

greetings

relax ; )
willow , it's allright, everyone knows that you have been in the hospital,
and are just now getting home .
no one with any sense is gonna have a cow, because you aren't supplying the
hall banners .
 the autocrats are on this list , so i'm sure they have seen your post.

 glad you found the song books  ; )

get some rest , ill see you at the event.
(  3 hours 25 min left to get some sleep before rising to start getting
ready for set up... )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur