[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Feb 7 13:34:32 PST 2010

greetings

as someone who listens to comments a lot, the only complaint heard during
the feast .
was during the chicken remove, when I heard it said
" I've got to have room for this and desert ???  where am I going put it ???
i'already stuffed ...  "

so in my opinion, any feast where the only complaint heard is  " I'm stuffed
" before the desert remove arrives , is a roaring success !!!
congratulations to the feast o crat  on her 1st feast, hopefully we will see
more of your talents in the future .

the auto crats as well did a good job , the bersen center was a good choice
for the classroom section , it is too bad they didn't have the food
capabilities as well, but thanx to the vfw , the feast / court portion went
as well as the classroom portion .

a big thank you to both the auto crats and the feast o crat , as well as
everyone that worked to help make this winterkingdom a success !!!
and yes that includes all the royals , students , and teachers as well = )

now we have to look forward to our castellan event ; )
which is only 60 days away , and we still need auto crat applicants, as well
as feast o crat applicants , and volunteers to help everywhere .

with the wonderful examples set forth at this event , I'm certain that
people will be stepping forward very soon to start filling these positions
..

thanx

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur

ps, I know this is going to embarrass him, but ..........

I do hereby put forth Kevin m. keary as my entry for server of the year
he not only stayed on top of  the serving / removing  on our table, he was
also assisting on other tables, and serving drinks all around
( not to mention fulfilling special requests , like more bread, seconds ,
etc. )
and doing so with grace , style and speed , not thought doable by any mortal
man  !!!

good job Kevin, sorry I was unable to reward you better for your service  :
(

Arthur