[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom Feast

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:26:54 PST 2010

The feast served Saturday night was some of the best food I've ever eaten
anywhere!  The service was excellent, the atmosphere jovial, and the company
charming.  Thank you all for making my first feast such fun!

Franziska

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Gilyan Clonmacnoise <
gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are in complete agreement also! JP and I thought the feast was
> wonderful!
>
> (I say as I'm having leftover stew, bread, and spice cakes for lunch...)
>
> HRH Gilyan
>

> On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Melissa Long Blevins <
> hlecalais at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > Amen, I loved the bite that I had of the pasta dish. Would have loved to
> > have had more!
> >
> > Hugs,
> > Elisabeth
> > (whoisextremelyproudofCharmaine)

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius