[Northkeep] Grub N Garb

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 04:35:49 PST 2010

Northkeep is AWESOME!!!
We all rock,yes we do.

William

----------

------Original Message------
From: Montega <montega at gmail.com>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:17:28 AM GMT-0600
Subject: [Northkeep] Grub N Garb

Once again we are showing how it is done!!! We had 60+ people at GNG
tonight. The food was awesome, and we had about 10 newcomers!! I want
to thank those who took time to talk to them. It is awesome seeing
people show up in garb ready to welcome newcomers and just having fun
themselves. I have to say we have some really talented people in our
group. I was lucky enough to see the scroll Dirvelia is working on.
Beautiful! Ayla made favors that were outstanding! We've really got it
going on!

--
Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler