[Northkeep] New DEMO info, please read

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 04:00:17 PST 2010

    Saw this message after I posted my begging for dinner consideration!  I'm ok with it, but I am now begging for a ride to the demo with my garb stuff and hatbox.  It's on a weekend, so I could drive, but I don't find strange places very well on my own anymore and definitely don't find my way home well in the dark.  Can anybody put up with me for gas money?

                                                                                      Catrin